jeudi 12 juillet 2007

Porte bleue/Blue door


Nikon D200 ; f/4,0 ; 1/160s ; 34 mm ; Nikkor 18-70 DX
Lieu/Location : AUTICHAMP (26)

5 commentaires:

Mandy a dit…

Blue seems to a popular colour at the moment and I like it.

Nathalie H.D. a dit…

Ah oui, tres jolie porte, délavée juste ce qu'il faut.

Ton portrait d'Abd Al Malik du 10 juillet est magnifique.

Anonyme a dit…

It looks most like a medieval door. Nice photo.

My wife, Patty, and I have been married for 52 years today. Imagine that.
52 married years

photowannabe a dit…

This looks like a door from a fairy tale. I wonder if there is a Prince behind it.
Nice detail and coloring.

Tony Tan a dit…

A fine contrast in textures with a well-controlled colour harmony.

BTW thanks for visiting my aminus3 page.

Teng Tan
http://tengtan.aminus3.com