vendredi 18 mai 2007

Tenue estivale/Summer dress


Nikon D70s ; f/4,5 ; 1/250s ; 62 mm ; Nikkor 18-70DX
Lieu/Localization : SAINT MARCEL LES VALENCE (26)

Une CITROEN 2CV en tenue estivale.
A 2CV CITROEN in a summer dress.

5 commentaires:

TORUŃ DAILY PHOTO a dit…

A blast from the past! Great car! Greetings from Toruń Daily Photo here in Poland!

Sally a dit…

I adore 2CVs. Have recently fallen in love with the Citroen #V Pluriel....they still make a stylish car! Wish i could afford one!

Thanks for visiting my blog :-)

M.Benaut a dit…

This photo is fantastic. I have been collecting 2CVs for some time (in Photos, that is), and have been showing some of then on my Blog. This is the first time I have seen a 2CV convertible. I really never knew that this model was ever built. It must therefore be very rare. I have a photo of a long wheelbase 2CV, which is also very rare. I will now return to study the Simca Aronde, (and I will keep looking for a Simca Vedette !)

Jean-François a dit…

Je l'avais déjà dis en réponse sur mon blog, mais j'aime beaucoup cette photo qui dégage quelque chose de rétro!

JF pour Club104.net

calusarus a dit…

the convertible 2CV weren't built by CITROEN, but ony by small and independant coachbuilders.